Monday, March 30, 2009

Valentine Birthday in Topanga Canyon


Okay, so I'm over a month late in posting these photos, but I guess it's better late than never. I had a delightful birthday with my immediate family on February 14 at the Inn of the Seventh Ray in Topanga Canyon. We were situated in a really cool gazebo that fit exactly six!

The gentleman poking his head in from the left of the frame is my friend Steve, who fortunately has not mysteriously disappeared like my friend Grant. I'm in the middle and to my right is my niece Katie (who I am proud to say will be entering the Portland Art Institute later this year!) and my nephew Erik is on my left (who I'm proud to say just graduated UCLA!). Rounding it out are my mother and sister. You pick who's who!

And here's my beautiful niece doing what she does very well indeed - posing! In my younger days, that would have been me. But the mantle has passed, as it were!

No comments: